life, everyday (week eleven)

March 17, 2013 · 9 comments

Pretzel and Bacon Grilled Cheese | Baking Serendipity

Pretzel bacon grilled cheese. (It’s as good as it sounds.) Also…I love days at work that are short enough for a late lunch at home.

Frozen Yogurt | Baking Serendipity

New theory: Any day with sunshine is fair game for frozen yogurt. Wind chills aside.

Worry v. Prayer | Baking Serendipity

Serious questions.

Hunter

Still not acclimated to winter. This is how he sleeps when he’s cold.

friday night pizza

Clean out the fridge pizzas end up with less pepperoni. There’s also shredded chicken and veggies hiding under the cheese.

Map Matted Pictures | Baking Serendipity

Using Phoenix maps to matte pictures of my life there. These are hanging all over the hallway in my house. I love it.

I tried really hard to take a picture of the corned beef sandwich I ate for dinner tonight. I just couldn’t make it look attractive. You win some you lose some, I decided. I also made cinnamon rolls this afternoon…it was the winning part. I’ll tell you about them this week!

Cinnamon @ eatpraytri March 17, 2013 at 9:54 pm

love that idea of framing your pics with the maps! Is that from pinterest ;-)

Baking Serendipity March 17, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Of course :)

Simply Life March 17, 2013 at 10:07 pm

oooh I’d love to see a picture of the wall with your pictures! :) Sounds like a great idea!

Emily @ Life on Food March 18, 2013 at 6:18 am

Love the framing idea. I also agree about the frozen yogurt. Never too cold.

Monet March 18, 2013 at 9:39 am

Pizza, pretzels, and maps…what else could we need!? Thank you for sharing another lovely post, my friend. I hope this week is full of warmer weather, good food, and laughter.

Jessica@AKitchenAddiction March 18, 2013 at 11:43 am

It’s never too cold for frozen yogurt! Love the idea of using maps to frame pictures!

The Mom Chef ~ Taking on Magazines One Recipe at a Time March 18, 2013 at 2:03 pm

I worry AND pray so I guess I have both ends covered. I keep hoping that God’s just kinda giggling at me for being this silly.

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers March 18, 2013 at 6:47 pm

The picture frame idea is a great idea! Your pup is all cute rolled up in a ball! Aren’t they adorable when they do that?

Miss Meghan @ scratch-made wife March 19, 2013 at 2:27 pm

If the husband sees that sandwich, he’s going to insist I figure out how to make that. Wow. Your pup’s too cute. One of our chocolates is born and raised in the South; I worry when we move her to the Northeast she’s going to freak out!