life, everyday (week three)

January 20, 2013 · 8 comments

Purple Nails with Glitter Tips

Still obsessed with nail polish. No bigs.

Tennis Balls in the Sink

Tennis balls and dirty dishes hiding in the sink. This is embarrassingly normal…Hunter will chew on these until they disintegrate if we don’t intervene.

looking up

Looking up…the beginning of moonlight and end of daylight on an evening walk.

Local Pizza

We found a new local pizza place (and loved it!) this week. I’m so excited to still be discovering this city.

Pancakes!

I made a (new!) batch of pancakes this week. The leftovers made a perfect peanut butter banana sandwich stack. PS: Recipe to come!

Steamed Spiced Milk

Steamed almond milk with cardamom, cinnamon and nutmeg. This is getting me through cold winter nights. Also…I really like teal mugs.

skillet cookie

Chocolate chip cookie trouble.

Simply Life January 20, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Looks like a good week to me! Your pancakes are out of this world!

Kirsten@ My Kitchen in the Rockies January 20, 2013 at 10:38 pm

You made me laugh. Glad you didn’t eat the OLD batch of pancakes, so funny!!
I am obsessed with nail polish at the moment, too. A new one from D&G I HAVE to buy very soon!!
Looks like my sink. I adopted a second Lab before Christmas. He is obsessed with tennis balls. I can’t even leave them out around the house. He would drive us crazy.

Cinnamon @ eatpraytri January 21, 2013 at 12:41 am

i think you mean chocolate chip cookie amazingness

Emily @ Life on Food January 21, 2013 at 6:21 am

I am obsessed with mugs. I also adore skillet cookies and it has been way too long.

angela @ another bite please January 21, 2013 at 7:58 am

finding a local pizza place that has great pizza is like the best find! I want to try the steamed almond milk – i’ve never added spices to it and heated it up…i so need something warm right now!

Anna @ On Anna's Plate January 21, 2013 at 9:05 am

We have to take those balls away from our dogs too. :-)

LOVE that polish!

Elizabeth@ Food Ramblings January 22, 2013 at 8:56 am

love the glitter tips on your nails!

DessertForTwo January 22, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Looks like a great week!

ps Have you seen my mini chocolate chip cookie cake for two? It won’t get you in as much trouble ;)